If you or someone you know are looking for an employment opportunity, we would love to connect with you. Check out our openings for part time, full time, and regular opportunities.
- Deli: If you have food service, cook, retail, restaurant, chef, fast food, grocery, or customer service experience – we’d love to talk with you about our deli roles! No experience but have a passion for guest service, thrive in a fast-paced environment and looking for a great part-time opportunity? We’d still love to chat.Our Deli associates are involved with many aspects of cooking and guest service. Many of the items sold in the deli are created and made right in our store! The Deli Department is the perfect department to move up in, as there are many great advancement opportunities available! If you are someone who likes to cook and be hands-on with food, check out these openings!
- Produce: Our Produce associates work with fresh produce from all over the world. While stocking these items, they get to create colorful displays that are eye catching for our guests, along with learning the origins and tastes of all different fruits and vegetables. If you are interested in learning more about our Produce department and fresh fruits and vegetables, check out these openings!
- Grocery: Our Grocery Stocker associates get to create fully stocked aisles for our guests. These associates are constantly keeping busy by checking expiration dates and empty shelves. If you are interested in a position where you can be busy at all times and in direct contact with our guests, check out these openings!*
- Guest Services: Our Guest Services associates (Cashier, Bagger, Cart Runner, Customer Service Representatives) are some of the most important in the store, as they are most likely the last contact with the guest before they leave the store. These associates have the chance to leave our guests with a great last impression of Festival and keep them "boomeranging" back to us! If you are someone who loves to interact with people, and provide exceptional customer service in a retail environment, let's talk about these openings!
- Bakery: Our Bakery associates get the opportunity to use their creativity and passion for baking with our made-from-scratch items, and transform food into art as Bakers, Cake Decorators, Bakery Clerks, and More! These associates are able to create different flavors, shapes and colors of all different types of bakery and pastry items. There are also many different advancement opportunities in our Bakery Departments! These associates help Festival continue in committing to our mission statement and serve our guests quality products. If you are someone who is creative and loves to bake, check out these openings!
- Meat: Our Meat associates work hands-on with our fresh variety of meat products. There are many different positions in the Meat department, including service counter and guest service. If you are interested in learning more about the intriguing world of the meat department, check out these openings!
- Wine and Spirits: Our Wine and Spirits associates gain knowledge about wine and spirits from all over the world. These associates get to work one-on-one with our guests, answering questions about wine pairings with food and sometimes become the guests' "bartender." If you are looking for a job that is fun and has a lot of guest interaction, check out these openings!
- Frozen Food & Dairy: Our Frozen Food/Dairy associates get to create fully stocked aisles for our guests. These associates are constantly keeping busy by checking expiration dates and empty shelves. If you are interested in a position where you can be busy at all times and in direct contact with our guests, check out these openings
- Leadership: Interested in a store leadership role but not sure where to start? Our stores have incredible opportunities to serve associates in many leadership roles on multiple schedules - including Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, Evening Lead, Evening Supervisor, and More!
Company Overview: Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service, state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission! Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will "Bring the Customer Back".
We are proud to be a family and employee-owned company.
At Festival Foods we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We are dedicated to building a top-notch team of skilled, experienced and service-oriented associates who represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. Festival Foods believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates, products, and our community strengthen our ability to serve our guests, as we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.