Are you a Meat Manager, Bakery Manager, Deli Manager, Front End Manager/Guest Service Manager, Frozen/Dairy Manager, Grocery Manager, Wine & Spirits Manager looking for a change, and to grow your career and be a leader within Festival Foods, but aren’t sure which position would be best for you? Apply here to discuss the leadership opportunities at our stores throughout the state:
A Fresh Take: Why Festival Foods?
- Work/Life Balance: Our associates need time away from work to balance their lives – that’s why we offer work/life balance scheduling for all associates. We also start at 15 days of PTO for all of our Full-Time associates
- Associate Discount: Enjoy 5% off your grocery purchases, and 10% off a peak-this-week produce offering
- Grow: With our Management Trainee, Emerging Leaders, e-Learning Platform, and more – there are so many ways to grow & develop personally & professionally
- Be an Owner: No really, be the owner! Become an owner of Festival Foods through our Employee Stock Ownership Program and be empowered to make decisions to bring our guests back
- Bank Bucks for College: You contribute 50 cents per hour worked, and Festival will match up to $10,000 for school & educational expenses!