ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop web-based applications, leveraging data into actionable initiatives to drive business results. Present and recommend process improvement opportunities to business leaders that successfully automate processes and improve results.
- Support existing Intranet site built on PHP and Microsoft SQL
- Provide subject matter expertise on development design patterns, principles and techniques.
- Design and suggest innovative changes in application systems.
- Perform various tasks associated with application programming.
- Develop efficiencies in the design and maintenance of application and database resources besides managing various tasks related to application and data management.
- Perform full range of works related to application analysis, design, and programming functions.
- Provide expertise in integration of disparate systems and applications to produce accurate results.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 2-5 years of development experience
- Web development and scripting with a focus in PHP, html, css, ajax
- Competency in Microsoft SQL
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting and Analysis Services
- Familiarity with development methodologies such as Agile, waterfall, scrum, etc.
- Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and Data Analysis experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Sitting at a computer 50% of the time
- Bending, stretching, and occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs. is required
- Professional presence and proper phone etiquette is required
The Information Technology Developer is a full-time salaried position.
Festival Foods serves guests in over 25 full-service, state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries; we're on a mission! Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a family and employee-owned company.