We are always interested in speaking with talented and enthusiastic people for our Festival Foods team! We are looking to place great people into roles covering all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays!
- Flexible Hours
- Dollars for Students Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full & Part Time Positions Available
Festival Foods is proud to be a family and employee-owned company.
- Deli: Our Deli associates are involved with many aspects of cooking and guest service. The majority of the items sold in the deli are created and made right in our store! The Deli Department is the perfect department to move up in, as there are many great advancement opportunities available! If you are someone who likes to cook and be hands-on with food, check out these openings!
- Grocery: Our Grocery associates get to create fully stocked aisles for our guests. These associates are constantly keeping busy by checking expiration dates and empty shelves. If you are interested in a position where you can be busy at all times and in direct contact with our guests, check out these openings!*
- Front End: Our Front End associates are some of the most important in the store, as they are most likely the last contact with the guest before they leave the store. These associates have the chance to leave our guests with a great last impression of Festival and keep them "boomeranging" back to us! If you are someone who loves to interact with people and want to make a great lasting impression, check out these openings!
- Bakery: Our Bakery associates get the opportunity to use their creativity and passion for baking with our made-from-scratch items! These associates are able to create different flavors, shapes and colors of all different types of bakery items. There are also many different advancement opportunities in our Bakery Departments! These associates help Festival continue in committing to our mission statement and serve our guests quality products. If you are someone who is creative and loves to bake, check out these openings!
- Meat: Our Meat associates work hands-on with our fresh variety of meat products. There are many different positions in the Meat department, ranging from cutter to guest service. If you are interested in learning more about the intriguing world of the meat department, check out these openings!
- Frozen Food & Dairy: Our Frozen Food/Dairy associates get to create fully stocked aisles for our guests. These associates are constantly keeping busy by checking expiration dates and empty shelves. If you are interested in a position where you can be busy at all times and in direct contact with our guests, check out these openings!
Company Overview: Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service, state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission! Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will "Bring the Customer Back".
We are proud to be a family and employee-owned company.