Interested? Here’s what our Deli Foodies are all about. That is, if you can even call a passion a job. For a Foodie, it’s a dream come true:
- Cook to Perfection: Festival’s known for some of our tried and true recipes – twice baked potatoes, potato salad, pumpkin fluff, and the list goes on. In the Deli, you’ll be part of the “behind the scenes” cooking for guests to fulfill their favorite Dine @ Home Deli options and make mealtime easy.
- Deliver “wow” service and a mind blowing experience for our guests: Develop new ways to surprise and delight guests and transform the chore of grocery shopping into a pastime.
- Be the expert: Learn our products and everything you can about your area so you’ll know just what a guest needs to perfect their meal plan or answer the question of “what’s for dinner tonight?”.
- Never check the clock: You won’t have time to. At Festival, we have fun – but work hard while doing so. The Deli is a fast-paced, high energy environment. At times, you may feel like you’re in the eye of a storm as you spin from one guest or recipe to another, but our awesome associates throw on a poncho to push through the storm and deliver for our guests.
- Live the Boomerang Basics: If you haven’t heard of these, they’re our 27 actionable idea items Festival we believe will make us successful. They set the tone for how we interact with each other and our guests. Check them out here [link].
If you can accomplish the above and are up for the challenge, you’ve got the recipe for success. Hands-on food service experience helps but if you don’t have it, let’s talk anyway. At Festival, we hire attitude and character, and train skill.
Here are a few of the “perks” of being a Festival Associate:
- Have your cake & eat it too: Utilize the Associate Discount program to enjoy a discount on Festival’s delicacies and groceries.
- Life/Work Balance: ‘Cause life comes first. Flexible hours and scheduling available for part-time jobs.
- Bank Bucks for College: Festival’s Dollars for Students program will help you pay for college. Save 50 cents per hour worked, Festival will put that into an interest bearing savings account for you and match it up to $10,000 for tuition related expenses.
- At Festival, it can be more than a job – it can be a career. Your employment at Festival will be what you make of it. Want a part-time job that helps you pay for school or supplements your income? We have that. Want a career, with a growth path? Ask our SVP’s that started as baggers or clerks, that’s possible too!
Apply Today: Opportunity awaits at www.festfoods.com/careers!