We are always interested in speaking with talented and enthusiastic people for our Festival Foods team! We are looking to place great people into roles covering all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays!
- Flexible Hours
- Dollars for Students Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full & Part Time Positions Available
Festival Foods is proud to be a family and employee-owned company.
- Deli: Our Deli associates are involved with many aspects of cooking and guest service. The majority of the items sold in the deli are created and made right in our store! The Deli Department is the perfect department to move up in, as there are many great advancement opportunities available! If you are someone who likes to cook and be hands-on with food, check out these openings!
- Produce (Full Time Produce Evening Supervisor opportunity): Our Produce associates work with fresh produce from all over the world. While stocking these items, they get to create colorful displays that are eye catching for our guests, along with learning the origins and tastes of all different fruits and vegetables. If you are interested in learning more about our Produce department and fresh fruits and vegetables, check out these openings!
- Bakery: Our Bakery associates get the opportunity to use their creativity and passion for baking with our made-from-scratch items! These associates are able to create different flavors, shapes and colors of all different types of bakery items. There are also many different advancement opportunities in our Bakery Departments! These associates help Festival continue in committing to our mission statement and serve our guests quality products. If you are someone who is creative and loves to bake, check out these openings!
Company Overview: Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service, state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission! Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will "Bring the Customer Back".
We are proud to be a family and employee-owned company.