ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventative maintenance for all stores in assigned region
- Conduct inspections, repairs and services per assigned schedule and according to policies and procedures
- Involvement of the planning and performance of all in store remodel projects in assigned region
- First source of information on support for procedures
- Complete all tasks per company safety policies
- Notify Managers of any safety or liability concerns
- Perform any interior and exterior facility equipment repairs, equipment maintenance, and preventative maintenance assigned by Maintenance Market Lead
- Ensure excellent customer service with follow up on requests
- Courteous and professional attitude toward all managers, associates, vendors, and guests
- Track all Maintenance requests and update status of requests on Verisae, utilize Verisae work order program proficiently
- Follow up on maintenance work order status to ensure completion
- Be the example and take accountability for all actions
- Know and adhere to Mission’s values and policies
- Maintain neat, clean uniform and professional conduct at all times
- Regular, timely attendance in compliance with the work schedule, and adequate notice to find a replacement for occasional absences.
- Other duties/projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Proficient in most areas of maintenance including; electrical, plumbing, HVAC, light carpentry and construction.
- Certification in specialized maintenance field preferred
- 3-5 years education or equivalent job experience in trade related fields
- Ability to operate power equipment
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Good communication skills; proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word;
- Organized, professional, resourceful, proactive, reliable and have a strong attention to detail;
- Work independently to make decisions based on the information provided
- This position will require travel to other Festival Foods locations on behalf of the company. On occasion a company vehicle may be supplied but the majority of the travel will be completed via use of a personal vehicle or other arranged non-company owned transportation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The employee must possess the ability to stand in place for long periods of time; walk in the store; bend, stoop and kneel regularly
- This position requires the employee have the ability to have full range of upper body motion in order to occasionally lift stock. Requires the ability to perform repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time
- Requires fine finger and broad manual dexterity, eye-hand-foot coordination and functional sensory abilities in order to operate equipment
The Maintenance Technician II is a full-time hourly position. The schedule includes weekdays and occasional weekends. This position will include use of your own vehicle and be compensated for mileage per company guidelines.
Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service, state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission! Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a family and employee-owned company.